The Department of Linguistics and Philology has several exchange agreements with European universities. We also have bilateral departmental exchange agreements for studying at the master's level with a university in Iran (Sistan and Baluchistan) and China (Minzu). For more information about studying abroad, contact email@example.com.
Uppsala University has many international agreements - not only in Europe, but around the world! The International Office organizes information meetings every term for those interested. In order to participate in an exchange, you need to have studied at least 60 hp at Uppsala University prior to departure.
- Ruprecht-Karls-Universität Heidelberg (Germany)
- University of Szeged (Hungary)
- Hacettepe University (Ankara, Turkey)
- TOBB University of Economics and Technology (Ankara, Turkey)
- Eskişehir Osmangazi University (Eskişehir, Turkey)
- Communication University of China (Beijing, China)
- Minzu University of China (Beijing, China)